Sunday, July 1, 2007

ALL IN A DAY

WELL TODAY I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS TO SHOW MY EXCITEMENT. MY SCRAP PAGE THAT WAS PICKED AS A FINALIST WAS INDEED CHOSEN TO BE ONE OF THREE LAYOUTS FROM THE CHALLENGES TO BE PUBLISHED IN THE AUGUST ISSUE OF SCRAPSTREET MAGAZINE. THIS IS AN ONLINE MAGAZINE AND I WILL POST A LINK TO THEIR SITE ON MY LINK LIST! I AM SO PUMPED. THIS WAS A FUN CHALLENGE. IF YOU VISIT THE TWISTED ORIGINALS BLOG YOU CAN SEE MY NAME IN PRINT.

Also, in response to Anna's question about finding this website and entering contests here is what I know. There is a whole world out there online about scrapbooking. Cards too. There is actually a publication website that links any "calls" for certain kinds of cards and projects that you can apply for or submit to contests. I found the blog challenge through my fave website, CMK, because some of the girls are on that design team. There are a lot of scrappers out there who have created their own blogs and challenges and prizes. It is very fun. I would suggest to anyone wanting to try scrapping to start with searching websites, blogs, and message boards. I have a small list of links on my blog. Createmykeepsake.com has an awesome message board and very talented people to give ideas and information. Check out the online galleries to get ideas and inspiration. Maybe I will create a list of tips and suggestions and post it here... but for now I will go add some links to my list.

No comments: