Saturday, July 7, 2007

Paper Popsicles and other treats!!!

Ok, I have an announcement. I love to make announcements. I was chosen to be a part of the Design Team for an up and coming, fun and friendly scrap website called Paper Popsicles. They have a great group of girls who hang out there. Also, Melissa, the owner has a real cute shop with pretty cool monthly kits and theme packs. This website is very new and I am so excited to be a part of the team. For you non-scrappers out there, I had to create several layouts and submit them with some personal information to see if I would be chosen. And since I was chosen this means is that Melissa sends me goodies and I make scrap pages, and she posts them on her site to show what can be done with products purchased at her shop. I also hang out at the message boards. This is going to be a fun way to do some scrapping. If you haven't yet, be sure to check out the store and the forum. The forum has lots of info and fun. We would love to see you stop by! There is a link to the right over there!! They have great challenges going for July and for this week the challenge was to do a layout in all black and white. Here are the two I did.

2 comments:

emily said...

Congratulations! Those are great layouts (is that the right term?) Whatever they are, they are super-cute!

Stephanie said...

Hey that's awesome! Maybe someday you'll have your own company.