Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Vacation!


Well, I have returned to my reality! I have been with my sister, Lucy, in Hanover PA for 5 days! What a great time we had. I was able to help her clean out her basement, paint it, clean up a closet, clean up scrap supplies, and organize them. We got to go out and hit some yard sales too. We did a little of everything. Lucy and her kids treated me to a fun restaurant called Issac's. YUMMY! I had a hot ham and swiss sandwich, on PRETZEL bread! woah! Craving it right now! Our visit was a great combination of relaxing, working, helping, and having fun!

A special thanks to those who made this possible for me!!
*Erick's Dad for hooking me up with a great plane ticket!! Thanks so much, Dad!!
*My babysitters: Victoria, Sarah, Tricia (you ladies have no idea!!)
*My airport driver, Tammy
*My husband Erick, for his support!
*My sister Lucy for her great hospitality!

I hope I didnt forget someone!!

Some pics:
Me and My Sistah:

My last day we went to the Washington DC Temple Visitors Center. The temple was closed, but what a beautiful place. The last time I was here I was being sealed to my parents and sisters long ago.

Hallie, and Lucy and Laila, Listening to music in the Mormon Tabernacle Choir exhibit


And of course, importantly, Me, outside of IKEA! What a cool place!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

What a fun trip!! I wish I had that kind of support system.
Laura

Valery said...

Looks like you had a great time!!! So glad you got to spend time with your sister and family!!

Stephanie said...

That looks like so much fun! Did you go inside Ikea or did you just take a pic in front of it? :) The next time you take a vacation you'll have to come to Utah!