Friday, September 5, 2008

Over a year later...

and its time to bring it back! I was searching through my blog posts today to see how many I have. I have a birthday coming up and Christmas is not too far off and something I want is my blog turned into a book. So while doing this I found this super funny video Erick made for me. It makes me laugh so hard I cry. My kids are all a year older than in the clip, but they pretty much act the same, only louder and faster. One thing to note, notice the kids footsteps! so funny!! and Erick says, "You need to plan a schedule", "Im right and you're wrong", and we know about the typo in the intro. My fave part is when Erick is busy video taping him self laughing like a goof and then pans over to Ella, who is busy writing all over herself! Oh man... so funny. But maybe they have to be your kids to get it.



So have any of you considered getting your blog turned into a book? I found one site, blurb, and I am wondering what might be the best way to go. I think I would like to get one for each year, starting with '07. Any thoughts or suggestions?

I know I need to update. I have some pics and stuff for Jed's birthday which was last month... "Patience, Daniel-son."

3 comments:

scrapwordsmom said...

Blog into a book.Great idea!

Jenni said...

I think turning my blog into a book would be so cool! I had never thought of that before!

janet said...

Love love love the montage!!! I could not stop laughing!!!