Saturday, July 11, 2009

Graphic Goodness

I signed up for a free online class through JessicaSprague.com. It's a class on frames and brushes and enhancing photos using Photoshop. It's a two week class with a new assignment each day. This is yet another great way to brush up on my photoshop skills... heh heh, get it, brush up.... hahahaha.... ok, anyway. Here are the things I have done so far. Enjoy.

Grandpa spinning the kids.

potted plant at the local botanical gardens

The newest member of the Blackman posterity, sweet Charlotte.

Ella, a while back, I just added some brushes to this already edited photo.

This is a great class. Jessica Sprague's website and blog both have great tutorials, tips, and techniques for the photographer and scrapper alike.

7 comments:

emily said...

Great! Using brushes is about all i can do on PS/Gimp. It's fun! It's like stamping without all the mess!

Lucy said...

You are making me so jealous, smarty digi pants. Who is that gorgeous baby???

Brooke said...

Hey, I can leave comments now..Yay!
I got to lesson 3..I'm falling behind..haha!! I love all your pictures..they turned out awesome!! :)

Valerie Chmielak said...

Beautiful photos!!!
Head on over to my blog to find out some exciting news for you!!!! : )

Tricia said...

ok, so do I need to go there? I don't have photoshop? Insert whining here....

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I don't have Photoshop! I signed up, and I'm getting all the emails, and I'm so jealous, because these are AWESOME!!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie said...

TFS! Great work!
Off to check out Jessica Sprague's web page!