Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I'm On Vacay...

So, it doesn't exactly feel like vacation, but school's out for me until the end of August! Awesome! Im so excited to have no summer classes as well. I might get a tan.

I have been out of school for 3 days officially and so far I have:
*done so much laundry I can not do anymore because I have no where to put stuff. I'm out of hangers, the drawers are bulging full...
*planned a budget
*cleaned up about 6 months worth of papers, fliers, bills, etc... that had piled up
*Emptied my "action" basket
*Rearranged some furniture in the kids rooms
*And we've eaten dinner at home like, 5 nights in a row!

I am also plowing through some projects I have put off for my kind family members who have been patiently waiting for me to finish up class so I can help them. (Thanks dad, I know you love me.) Oh... that reminds me, Erick needs a logo. Did I ever blog about the balloon launch?

No comments: