Sunday, May 30, 2010

Technical Difficulties

Something I learned in class last semester was the art of perseverance. Particularly related to web design, its a process of '2 steps forward, 1 step back'. Just when you think you have figured something out, the next step takes even more work to master. This is an area where I don't have much patience, but I am learning. So I have spent the last couple days trying to learn something I have been wondering about for a while now. How to design my own blog backgrounds! So see this techno- style background? I made it using various digital scrapbooking kit elements I found on the internet some time ago. I think i am gearing up to try my hand at making them... and most likely giving them away for free! There are soooo many out there that you don't have to pay for, so if you want one, let me know. I will see what I can do for you. :) Stay tuned. :)

1 comment:

emily said...

Oh. I have tried messing around with my own backgrounds only resulting in MAJOR frustration. So if you figure it out, I'd LOVE to have one!!!! Shoot, I'll even pay you to spiff up my blog!