Monday, July 19, 2010

What was once cool...

is cool again!

I LOVED this weeks challenge for ScrapTiffany. We had to find a way to make eyelets and/or brads cool again! I had this awesome die cut patterned paper and I thought some coordinating eyelets on the four corners could be fun. I also scattered a few eyelets throughout the pinwheel paper as well.

This is my game boy kid... Even though he doesnt play cards or crosswords, it was fun use of supplies and play on words. He's a Halo gamer, DS expert, and all around awesome 7 year old.

If you want to play along this week, visit the ScrapTiffany blog for more info... and make your eyelets make their comeback.
Photobucket

3 comments:

emily said...

I love the brads on the pinwheels. I had to laugh tho. I think I left the scrap world when brads and eyelets were still cool. I didn't know they weren't anymore. What a cool page.

Kristina said...

Super cute layout. Love the eyelets in the corners. Boy stuff is hard for me, so I always like seeing boy/man layouts & cards for inspiration!

Thanks for sharing!
~Kristina

Tricia said...

super cool use of the eyelets! Can I just pinch his cheeks?