Monday, August 30, 2010

Vintage girls


So, Im old. Because a picture of myself as a child can be categorized as vintage. nice. This is another page for my 8.5x11 album. A fun change in page size to my usual 12x12. The Scrap Tiffany challenge was do something vintage, so I pulled colors that looked aged, used some alcohol inks on the background paper, and some fun lace textures. What do you think about those awesome black letter stickers? totally unique. They are from the Magpie Collection by Scrapworks. I got them in a kit that was for sale from my local scrap store's garage sale. I got some awesome supplies for cheap!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Katie said...

love that you scrapped yourself as a child! the lace trim is a lovely touch.

Lucy said...

Seriously, who is that hot big sister?

scrapwordsmom said...

Hee, hee...you're IT!!;)