Monday, October 18, 2010

A Banner Holiday



Pennants and Banners. Thats what's up at Scrap Tiffany this week. The girls there all have such unique styles, its always a fun surprise to browse the inspiration. Come by and see wont you?

I chose to put together this cute Making Memories garland/banner. This was a super discounted clearance kit from my local scrap shop last year. I have been wanting to put it together for a while. This was the perfect excuse. There were not a lot of creative things I had to come up with, just following instructions. But for now, that's kind of helpful to me. Plus I think I'm ready to start pondering the holidays.
Photobucket

5 comments:

Katie said...

Way to get a jump on the holidays! Your banner is lovely.

Anonymous said...

Super cute! I haven't even thought about the holidays. I should probably get on that :)

She's a Color Queen said...

Very cute! I may borrow this idea.

Kristina said...

Love them Becca, you did an amazing job!

D said...

Oooh, it's gorgeous :) How cool you can display it for a while since Christmas is still a couple months off.