A few things I am grateful on this Sunday night:
1. Technological advances that work for the better of mankind. But mostly so I can communicate with family and friends whenever I want. And do school work from anywhere.
2. Children who giggle. My kids have been in a giddy state of hyper activity for about 2.5 days. They drive me nuts, but also crack me up.
3. Family. There's really nothing like it. I am blessed.
4. Friends. Old and new. A quick call from a old friend can make a person's day!
5. Beds. Take 'em for granted I do.
(did you notice these sentences kept getting shorter? I am tired.)