Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Out Like a Lion

March is not really giving me a break, not really heading out like a lamb, but thats ok. I've got under the weather kids, senioritis, and insomnia...but alas...life is still good.

Why the sting ray? Well because! A couple weeks ago I took my kids to the local aquarium. They had a great time and the highlight by far as the touch pool where you could pet the stingrays. I thought this was so cool, and Jed really did too. They seemed to like him. It was a fun little place, not too big by any means, which is good for my short legged chickies... I got some not so good pictures, but I am sitting here with a dead battery and a lost card reader. Really. Should blog more I know, and stay on top of these things!!! 

Oh, and here a plug for my work. Want to see an example of what I do? Check out this virtual tour! I didn't make the tour or take the pictures, I am an editor, so I made the pics all shiny and nice! Good times.

More to come, someday, when my blog makes it way back up my priority ladder! Ha!

Photobucket

Check out smilebooks

photo courtesy here

No comments: