Monday, March 5, 2012

cookies, part 2

I made those cookies, we ate them in a day, but not before sharing them with some new friends. The kids and I invited a new family over (minus the dads, they were hard at work) for a friday luncheon... We chatted the day away until nearly 6pm, when we knew we had husbands to feed. It was so fun to make a new friend, and share the day with all the kids, running around, throwing them cheese crackers and potato chips to keep them content.

It reminded me of my old days of my moms group, hours and hours of chatting and swapping life stories.

I am happy to have a new friend, who already feels like an old friend.

And today I am making a second batch of what appears to be a magic kind of cookie...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Melissa Corry said...

Yippee Skippee for making new friends. I made a new one the other day as well and it turns out we used to swim against each other in high school so I guess that makes her an old friend too :)