Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Ah Wednesday!


Well, this is the last week of school for Jed. He had water day yesterday, which is the preschool version of field day. The kids just got to run around and play. Family was invited so Ella got to go to school too and she thought that was the coolest thing. Her and Jed had fun, Jed skinned his knee, but got over that quickly. It was nice to be out and about and have the kids come home and crash. I did of course forget my camera, but oh well. I also got to give out my teachers gift and that was fun.

We had our garage sale last weekend and it went well. We made a few bucks and got rid of a few things too. Now I am trying to clean up my mess!! I have a long list of things I want to accomplish this week and I seem to have lost all steam after that sale. Maybe if I post them here I will be more likely to get something done.

1. haul boxes from living room back out to the garage.
2. sweep and clean up in living room. Get it looking decorated again!
3. pack up garage sale items to donate to young womens garage sale.
4. move tables out of garage so we can park in there.
5. clean the bathrooms... inlaws are coming to visit.

ok, so that does not look too bad! We will see what we can do. Right now is prime work time. Here is my daily delima: the kids are all resting... do I rest or work? I can get so much done when they are not in the way... hmmm.... but reading sounds so fun!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I'm glad your garage sale went well. If you lived a little closer maybe I could have gone to it.