Saturday, May 12, 2007

More Garage Sale Success!!




Ok, so for Mothers Day I wanted to go out garage saling(is that the right word?) all alone. I had an agenda. I mapped my route and new what I was looking for. I had SOOOOOOO much fun! My main goal was spring/summer clothes for Ella. I hit the jackpot! She got 2 dresses, many shirts, some shorts and capris and a sweater. I feel terrible now that I have seen her in new clothes that fit... how funny she looked in her tight clothes before. Next trip out will be for Jed. Ok, but I also got a cute tin and jewelry box that I am going to attempt to alter. this will be a fun project I havent tried before. I also got a Nautica King size comforter set with 2 toss pillows for $20!!!! She was asking $30. At the same sale I got 2 adriondack chairs for $5!! I am so pumped. So I came home to a clean house. Erick took the kids out for a bit and I got to scrap. I made a page for a contest at www.createmykeepsake.com using Daisy D brand products. I think it turned out cute. I could not ask for a better Saturday! Tomorrow will be church, nice food, and resting.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

SCORE! That's so awesome. I love finding good deals. My neighborhood is having sales this weekend. :)

tami said...

OK, so I'm finally visiting your blog....Stephanie's is next. How fun!

I have to say that I'm a little jealous about your garage sale excapades (sp?). I haven't had time to go to any this year and I miss it tremendously.