Monday, September 24, 2007

ONLY 4 DAYS and Counting!!!

Only 4 days until the season premiere of The Office!! Woo Hoo! Joyful week!
I am so excited about this show. I cannot wait!
If you can't wait like me, get a fix here!
Oh, and here is a little Christmas gift bag I altered. It was just a container that held chipboard letters, and I covered it with cute American Craft Christmas argyle paper and some ribbons. I think I just might fill it with some Christmas kisses at Christmas time!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Valery said...

Super cute bag!!!

You are too cute with your excitement for the Office show! Hubby likes it, I have never seen it...gasp!

Kristy said...

I'm going to watch Survior this season. I used to be a fanatic, I wouldn't even answer the phone. But I lost touch, wonder if I can care again? Can't wait to gossip about the show with ya!

Amie said...

wow, that's gorgeous!!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Wow ! really pretty :)