Thursday, February 7, 2008

Blessings Abound

We heard great news this week that Erick's dad has been making great progress on his recovery from surgery! His heart is getting stronger and working better than it has in probably a very long time! We are so glad about this! Keep up the great work dad! What a blessing and an answer to many prayers.

I have been working on some fun scrap stuff. I found a cool new message board, like I need anymore. But it is a cool one, its www.scrapwords.com and its all about the words, and journaling related to scrapping. How cool is that. It's a lot of fun. I am also about ready to post some DT work, I just need to get some photos taken, and then I will share. So stay tuned!!

1 comment:

michelle said...

glad to hear his dad is getting better.
can't wait to see your stuff!