Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Fuel Your Passion, and Live Creatively!


Alright, I have been busy scrapping with my new scrap supplies from Scrapwords. They are such a fun site. You should come by! Also, huge sale going on right now so Leslie over there can clean out her merchandise to make room for new stuff. So take a peek! For my first month her team, Leslie sent me some fun Love, Elsie products, some Prima goodies, and some other fun embellishments. This kit challenged me because I was forced to scrap slightly different from my usual style!

What is my style? Well that is the question of the day over at Paper Popsicles, what is your scrap style? I know when certain supplies are more my taste, or style, but I don't really know how to describe my scrap style. I feel I am somewhat traditional, fresh, I don't know. Anyway, these pages are nothing like traditional, but I loved how they turned out. I also love this Design Team spot. I was able to get my assignments done and use the supplies in a quick amount of time, early in the month, and my stress level is near zero! :) Yippee! Mission Accomplished!

This page was for Missy's challenge over at SW to do a page showing yourself having fun! These pics were from a trip my 3 best friends and I made to LA when we were Seniors in high school. It seems like a lifetime ago, and it was EXTREMELY fun to say the least!

This page was for Missy's challenge to scrap someone else's story. I took this photo off of my sister Lucy's blog. The journal bubbles are her answers to some questions I asked her about photography. I like how the page turned out, even though its more funky than I usually scrap. Hope she likes it too!

The first page at the top of the post was a page I did for fun with my SW supplies. I journaled about paper art being a passion of mine. The theme this month at Scrapwords is:
"Fuel Your Passion; Ways to live Creatively"
So I ask you, how do you fuel your passion? And tell me what your passionate about. It doesn't have to be scrap related!

7 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Super fun layouts Becca!!! WTG!

Scrappin in my spare time said...

Love your new lo's....

Valery said...

Becca I absolutly LOVE all of these layouts!! They are incredible!!!

Regina said...

I love all of your layouts they are so fun!!!!

Laura S. said...

awesome Layouts...really cool!

Tricia said...

phenomenal layouts Becca! They are AWESOME@@@@@@@@@

Amie said...

what rad layouts! LOVE that first one!!