Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happy Birthday to the one I love!!!

Ok, so its a few days late, cause we have been busy celebrating Erick's LAST birthday in his 20's!! Woah! And there is not picking on him as I am on his coattails this year. Yikes! We took the kids to the Curious Kids Museum and it was a blast! It also wore us all out. It has been a nice treat to have Erick home from work for a few days. We are all getting recharged. I asked Erick how he feels about turning 29. He said he has big plans and goals for his last year as a 20 something!
Happy Birthday Erick! We love you!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Happy belated birthday, Erick. Have a great 29! I enjoyed it better the second time around.

janet said...

Happy Belated to Erick! My husband is 39...40 in 3 months!! Glad you guys had such a nice time!

Dayna said...

Yes! Happy Belated Birthday, Erick.
I will eventually get a chance to talk to you in person, but just know that we all love you! Dayna

wendy said...

Very cute pictures :-)...Happy Birthday! Sounds like you have a good time.

Tricia said...

Happy Birthday Erick!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Erick! March is a great month to be born! {wink wink!} Hope you enjoy your last year being a 20something year old! I turned 28 last week so I understand!! :D Looks like you had lots of fun on your birthday!!!