Friday, April 18, 2008

Scrap Treats

Ok, I was in a scrap slump, that is why I have been blogging about kids and the Office. Which was on last night and whew wee! It was another great episode! Jim is so awesome! Sigh...

I was the guest designer over at Scrap City this month. They are a great little community and are in the process of adding their own store. How fun and exciting! Here are some projects I did for them.

This layout was a scraplift. Yes all you non scrappers laughing at that word, its a real "scrap" word. It means I took someone else's layout design and interpreted it myself. hehe. scrap 101.

Look at Jed in his handsome church clothes!



Fun stuff! Thanks to Scrap City and Scrappers Xchange for the supplies and opportunity!

Have I shared this fun little card? I think its so cute! These are October Afternoon supplies from Scrapwords.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Megan Aaron said...

so glad to see you scrapping again!! those cards are adorable! great job!

Sheila said...

Love your layouts and card!!! That is a sweet little card!!! Glad you got the mojo back!!!

Tricia said...

I love the October Afternoon stuff!!!! Great cards!!!