Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Seasons Greetings!

I am feeling festive. I am ready for the holiday season. I look forward to finding opportunities to serve others and create a holiday home for my little family. I made a snazzy new header for my blog... I am rather proud of myself, as I made it all on my own. Took all night. And I am still trying to find a good tutorial to make a bow. All in good time.

We are gearing up to visit with the In Laws for our big Turkey Day feast. The kids are excited and so am I. We have not traveled in awhile, and it will be fun! Always an adventure.

Speaking of adventures... I took the following video of Luke all in one day. Its only a 2 minute video. Such is the life of a busy mom. I have no clue why I feel like my house is never clean.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Becca...And I thought I had it bad with my kids. Someday I hope Luke has a really good paying job so he can hire a maid for you to make up for all the messes he has made and will continue to make.

wendy said...

I hear ya on the kiddo thing, mine are into EVERYTHING!

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

Kristy said...

Oh my!! The thought that kept running through my mind is that someday HE will have children!! You were so calm, good job.

Tricia said...

LUkey!!!!! Stinker!

Love the blog header! So envious you can do this!!