Thanksgiving is over already. Can you believe it? We had an enjoyable couple of days with our family and we visited the in laws. It was a great visit as usual... Erick's siblings are growing up, only his youngest brother is still at home, so it was a smaller crowd, but still a great time. I took no pictures! My mother in law did, so maybe at some point I can post those. Today I am grateful for many things...
* The gift of having a home for our family
* The blessings of having extended family
* My children who make me laugh everyday
* My husband, who loves me so much that I have been able to sleep in for two days and woke up to a hot breakfast today, which was so perfect because I was up a lot of the night with a cough and cold
* The Gospel
* Our TWO cars
* My awesome oven and the brownies it produces
* Christmas music
* School (only 3 weeks left!)
and so much more. I hope you have had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!