I have been trying to make little cards every few days. It seems to be helping my creative juices and keeps the brain thinking on the creative side. Plus, I have a new goal to really seriously use up a lot of my stuff. I have rub-ons that I have had so long, they no longer rub very well. My pal Tricia has several great links to blogs that inspire me, plus she is inspiring me lately too. So here are a few cards I have been working on. A couple are several months old, I just found them in my scrap tote.
This card is for the weekly sketch over at Inspirational Card sketches. This was a tough one. I was trying to make a birthday card for E's grandma. Its cute, but it took some time to get the vibe going.
My kids are totally distracting me right now. Jed is on the phone. Ella is talking to herself right behind me. I have several things I want to mention. So I am going to do it list style.
* I sold Luke's crib today. It used to be Jed's crib. So weird to not need it anymore.
* I started painting our room. This is weird. We also have mold under the windows in our room. So we will have to remove more drywall and put new stuff up. Yet I am painting. Because that is how I roll. It's just primer. But it feels good to think that someday our bedroom will no longer be peach and stink like old moldy house.
* Spring Break kicks my butt.
* I have to design an event poster for the art and design show at Ivy Tech. Its an assignment. They will pick one/some so I am also 'competing' with my classmates. I want to win. I have a closet competitive streak. (Erick says it comes out when I play games... he is right.)
* I also sold some old scrap supplies for a few dollars to the crib lady.
* I am totally going to get into spring cleaning this year.
* I want to register E and I for a 5k run this June. Since I am blogging about it, I am more likely to do it.
* Luke is still potty training. He is making progress, but for some reason likes to poo in his undies.
* Jed had a perception screening done this week that frazzled my nerves and we are still awaiting results. He is often on my mind.