Sunday, June 13, 2010

Cards and Rock N Roll

Here is a card I made based on the sketch over at Inspirational Card Sketches. Love the sketches Dawn puts together!

And here is a card I made for the Cupcake Craft Challenges blog. We had to use bling, who knows shiny, dazzling bling better than rock n roll?

Speaking of rock n roll, I watched Michael Jackson's movie, This Is It over the weekend. It was really interesting to see a look at the behind the scenes action of producing and creating a massive concert tour. It's sad of course that they were never able to make the show happen. I came away with a few impressions of M.J.

One is that he had an amazing talent to hear and interpret music in a unique way.

I also think he had a unusual life and for whatever reason, he was in fact, unusual, and seemed childlike in some ways. I make no judgement on him or his life choices. But I can appreciate that he used the amazing talents God gave him to leave a lasting legacy to the world. It would have been one unforgettable show.

Have a great Sunday! I'm off to make some lists and plan out my busy week.

No comments: