Anyway, Emily, this post is for you because you didn't look lost. :)
You can add tabs/navigation/pages on your blog now. (Blogger is calling them pages) Its a newer feature, and I saw something about it on blogger and only today sort of figured it out.
- Log in to your blogger account.
- Click the design tab (used to be the layout tab).
- Under the Header bar, there should be a long narrow bar/box that says add a gadget. Click add a gadget.
- The box that opens has a list of various gadgets you can add. Most likely you are familiar with these already if you have any kind of stuff on your side bar. Click Pages (NEW!).
- The box that opens, doesn't make a ton of sense, you should see that blogger set you up a page that says Home. Cool. So far so good. Close that box.
- Click the Posting tab.
- Click Edit Pages. (See that option, third one in I think... you probably would have missed it).
- Click New Page. This will let you set up a different page such as: about me, contact me, My Fave Links, etc... Choose the name for your page, dont forget to SAVE.
- These new pages will show up as very simple buttons across the top of your blog. And if clicked, will take you to the different pages you created.
- You can look at mine. They are up there. Basically placeholders while I continue to figure it out.
So, I still haven't figured out what/how I want to post on these various pages, but I know I want to organize my posts better. I shall keep you posted as I continue to figure this out. I want to know how to put posts into these various pages... anyone figure that part out yet? Let me know.
Hope this gets you started Emily. Let me know if you have troubles. :)