Saturday, June 5, 2010

DIGITAL STAMP SALE!! 1 WEEK ONLY!

That all caps title? Hard Sell. But just so you know, I am a very non-agressive saleswoman... sooo no pressure, but just to be sure you know, Everything in my Etsy store is $1.00 off... what? one dollar off? woopty-doo right? Well, no. Because see, my stamps are regularly $1.75, so now you can purchase a digital stamp for just .75 cents! See, exciting!

This sale is going on until next Saturday, June 12th! I would love for you check em out! These digital stamps are great, they can be printed out and colored, resized, use them on digital scrapbook pages, try your hand at coloring them in digitally, whatever suits your needs. Have fun and if you buy some, be sure to let me know what you did with them!

Just click over there on my Etsy button or the image thumbnails of the store items and you are on your way!

Oh and if you don't scrapbook, maybe you can use these pictures as stencils or turn them into iron-on transfers, just imagine!!








No comments: