Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thrifty Thursday

Today you can check out my thrifty idea over at Scrap Tiffany. Here's a peek:


In other news, this is what I have been doing in all my free time:






Making Ella skirts is my new fave past time! Thanks to some friends, a few online tutorials, and dormant sewing skills, I've been dabbling in some fun fabrics. My plan is to make some cute stuff until my machine breaks down, then I will upgrade! The black and red skirt was fabrics from the thrift store and remnant section of the Goodwill. The light colored twirl skirt was $1.5o fabric from Walmart. Works for me. Works for Ella. Lucky girl.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The skirts look great!! So cute!!

dalla said...

lovely skirt becca.i love to sew too..my current projects are peasant dress n baju kurung.