Sunday, January 23, 2011

Utah Bits







Sometimes I think Blogger gets the flu. I think today is one of those days. Im back home from my lovely trip to Utah. I had a wonderful time visiting family and friends.

Some highlights:
  • Ikea! Such a fun place, and I managed to leave only spending a few dollars. But I spent a million in my head. (photo from google)
  • Oquirrh Mountain Temple, which is literally down the road from where I was staying. (photo is from http://ldsphotoblog.com/)
  • Learning the value of Real Housewives; Atlanta and Beverly Hills. 
  • Traveling alone, one of my super favorite things to do, seriously, no sarcasm there. 

Its so nice to be back with the family, and hopefully we get to go back again soon!
Now that Im back, I have lots of school work to do (my last semesTAR!!), house work, and I had ordered some pictures while I was gone, so Im going to scrapbook soon! Yay!

Stay tuned for lots of fun Henrie happenings in the coming weeks!


Photobucket 


check out Smilebooks

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I think Semester is spelled with an 'E'. Just Sayin'.