But I am on the other side of the country!
I am in Utah! I love it here. Long story for another day, but I do feel bad for my little blog and its lack of posts. Sorry about that. I will be working on that in the next 6 months or so, ok?
So, Im currently visiting family and friends out west, without kids and husband, and I am having a great time! I will be ready to go back and see my family this weekend though. I am missing them!
My friend Les tagged me on her sweet and inspiring blog, so I thought this was a good way to get a post in today.
1. if you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family?
We have two pets, and one is definitely a member of the family, she even has her own fan club. Our sweet Golden, Daisy, who is entering her golden years. We also have a cat, and bless him, he's a turd, but also very sweet. 2. if you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Gorsh, um, mostly, I want happiness for my family. That is a dream come true.
3. what is the one thing most hated by you?
I hate when people don't say excuse me when you are walking by each other, or around someone...so irritating!
4. what would you do with a billion dollars?
pay tithing, save, donate, share, help, and shop!!
5. what helps to pull you out of a bad mood?
quiet, deep breaths, laughing, my family. Unless they caused my bad mood! ha!
6. which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
7. what is your bedtime routine?
fall to the mattress and close eyes.
8. if you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner?
we met at church
9. if you could watch a creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be?
Jessica Sprague, I aspire to do what she does and I would love to see how she works.
10. what kinds of books do you read?
These days, school books. But I did just read Bill O' Riley's book, A Bold Fresh Piece of Humanity. It was really interesting. Mostly I love a great novel or work of fiction.
11. how would you see yourself in ten years time?
Kids healthy and happy, sending Jed on a mission, working as my own boss.
12. what’s your fear?
13. would you give up all junk food for the rest of your life for the opportunity to visit outer space?
um, hell no.
14. would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
married but poor. hands down. I've done it. It works. Its great!
15. what’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
stretch out my stiff and achy back.
16. if you could change one thing about your spouse/partner what would it be?
17. if you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be?
18. would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done? yup
19. if you could only eat one thing for the next 6 months, what would it be?
I'm not tagging anyone else, but if you decide to play along, let me know! Thanks for visiting today!
check out Smilebooks