Friday, May 25, 2007


Last night I went to a card making class taught by my friend Kelly at church. She designed the 3 cards and had all the supplies ready for us. It was a lot of fun and the cost was only $1!! What a steal. It was fun to be out and do some simple projects. The stamping on the pink floral card was fun for me... I have a similar stamp set and now I have an idea of how to use them. Today is friday and I have to go into work tonight. After I get home Erick is driving out to the airport to pick up his dad who will crash here tonight. I have not told the kids so I hope they have a nice surprise in the morning. I am looking forward to this weekend as Erick will be home on monday!! yay!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Did you guys have a good visit?

becca said...

it was nice, linda came up to pick up erick's dad on Sat. We all went to breakfast. The kids love their grandparents!