Sunday, August 12, 2007

Happy Sunday

Well Sunday is here. We have had an easy weekend. I scrapped very little, but that is ok! I got some goodies from a very talented scrapper, Rae. She had a challenge at CMK to post 100 comments on work in the gallery. This was fun and I found lots of inspiration! Thanks for the challenge and the goodies Rae! Another fab scrapper has a challenge on her blog right now, Melissa Phillips, and here it is:

"Create a card that incorporates FABRIC or FELT.
Use paper to create shapes such as:
stars
hearts
cupcakes
houses
birds
shapes
flourishes
3. Card must also contain buttons
4. Card must also contain trim or ribbon.
Sound alright? I love to use paper in creative ways and sometimes find myself using it the same way over and over again---as my background. So, let's try using it this way for a change. "


Thanks for a fun challenge Melissa!!! I love Melissa's blog, challenges, and scrappy style!! She is very talented!! Here is my entry. I used Felt thicker stickers, Blue cardstock by Die Cuts With a View, Some ribbon that came with Rae's goodies, some bo bunny plaid paper, DCWV wiggly vines paper, (get it here), and some buttons. The card says; Home is...Where your heart is! Thanks for looking!

Ps. If you havent stopped to vote for the photo contest there is still time! Remember to click in the photo contest, look for JED, and click two times. Im not sure the votes are all registering...but Hakuna Matata!

Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

BEAUTIFUL CARD! :)

Julie said...

love your card and thanks for sharing!

Scrapworthy said...

How clever! Love the "fuzzy" letters!