- Jed and Ella will both go from 8:15 to 10:45; Jed 5 days for K and Ella 3 days for preschool.
- They will be at the same school together. You are jealous aren't you?
- Can you hear my new theme song? "Freedom!!!!!"
- Luke will still be my little buddy man.
- I am going to miss Jed! He is such a helper for me.
- I am nervous about the kids getting dressed in a timely manner. I am NOT worried about them getting UP in a timely manner.
- Jed can ride the bus if we want him to... still waiting to find out about miss Ella.
- Monday the 11th is back to school night and we find out who Jed's teacher is.
- Tuesday the 12th is his first day of school!
- Wednesday the 13th is Ella's first day of school EVER!!! (and the first day of my new life!LOL)
- I go back to school on August 25th.
- I am taking full time hours: 4 classes; art history 101 and 102, Fundamentals of Design, and Intro to Graphic Design
- 3 of my classes are internet classes. I LOVE these! They totally work with my personality. But I am also looking forward to the "live" class as well. Its only two nights a week.
- I am sort of nervous about 16 weeks of school!! The 8 week classes were a great timeframe for me. But I know the fall will fly by too!
Erick and I are worn out from our summer with the kids. Running them around, doing yardwork, working hard, and life is sometimes exhausting. But it is all good. Now I am off to stare off into space.
Ok, really, I just got totally distracted in Photoshop. Here is a picture of my kids at the park. It was so cute the way they were all standing around this single patch of flowers. I played with a photoshop technique I learned from Jessica Sprague's website. So I will show you the before and after. Not a huge change, but see how it brought out some details and improved the picture? It's a little sharper.